Friday, May 28, 2010

Lonely

These are some poems i wrote......


For a single moment

Alone and lost
Unsure what to do
Noone for me to turn to
Where has all the love gone?
I’m alone and
I’m afraid
There’s nothing that I can do
All that’s left is myself
And everyone is gone
I was left behind
Without a second thought
I was least loved of all
I will never know
What its like to be loved
Just cuz I’m me
Not because
I give you what you want
But just because
You can
All the love that others got
I never received a single drop
Hate and rage course through me
I don’t need you sympathy
I can manage on my own
I just wondered for a moment
What its like to be loved
Just cuz I was me
All those thoughts cross my brain
As all my tears leave me
As all the backs are turned from me
I will never be…
Loved for who I am…
I know that its just a dream
Never gonna be..
Reality…
I just wondered for a single moment
what it would be like
to be loved
just cuz I’m me…
Not cuz I make you smile
when I pretend
and put that face up….
Everybody thinks that I’m a happy girl
But deep down inside…
I just wanna know
why do you love her more than me?
Why do you care about everybody but me?
What makes me different?
I just wondered for a single moment,
what it’d be like
if you held me tight
I just wondered for a single moment
what it’d be like
if you kissed me goodnight
I just wondered for a single moment
what it’d be like
if you told me everything’s allright
I just wondered for a single moment
what it’d be like
if you told me everything’s not my fault
I just wondered for a single moment
what it’d be like
if you told me to go crazy
or just do what I want
just for a single night
I just wondered for a single moment
what it’d be like
if you let me kiss that guy goodnight
Maybe I’ll be happy
but that won’t do
Cuz my misery is your happiness
I know that too
We look like a happy family
But truthfully
I’d kill you if I could
I don’t know what I did wrong
I don’t know why you pick on me
I do know I hate you so
I do know I wish you were dead
I do know I would kill you
it’s not fair
that you think all the problems in the world
are solely my fault
I didn’t tell you to be an asshole
I didn’t tell you to be a fucker
I didn’t tell you to be a mommy’s boy
I did want to tell you to fuck off
I did want to tell you old man
that you don’t matter to me
I truly deeply hate you
and wish you were dead.
Maybe I’ll kill you…
I truly hope I do
Cuz then I know \
where happiness lies
and I also know
my true calling in ife
and I also know
that you were meant to be killed by me
and I would be
so happy
I may be alone
nut I know
this is the way
things are meant to be
and I will keep them so


The Façade

Everyday I put a face on
Everyday I hate myself
I wish I could be free
and I could be me
But no you never let me
you think that all I do
is complain
you never listen
you just decide
you don’t think about me
I don’t matter to you
well Iyou don’t matter to me
I hate you so much
I’ll kill myself
if this goes on
All you care about
is everyone but me
I hope you get shot in the head
and I hope I’m there to see it
The things that you say
don’t matter anymore
all you do is make me cry
all alone at night
you never listen to what I say
you never see through
my FAÇADE!!



lolz,
Me Myself and I

No comments: