Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy And Sad

Heyz all....

I havent posted in a looong time....lotsa things hav happened....lets me tell ya all about it...

Okay i waz havin a bad luck streak....lost mi calculator in Burges,...had to fork over 90 bucks so i b came a peasant.lolz...cashless....hate bein in dis state...feel lyk peasant.

26 may waz da worst...

Early in da morning b4 5th period, this dumbass chick waved her engagement ring in mi face and informed me that she waz gettin married...Lyk i cared.....I didnt know who the fuck she waz!!!Let mi tell u bout the convo dat transpired.( dumass chick=DC)

DC:I know exactly how mi life is gonna b.I have it all planned out.So Wad r u gonna do in life?

Me:I dunno?

DC:(Super sarcastic and bitchy)OMG!!!!I forgoy u were still a babi.You obviously have no ambition in life green child.

Me:I gots more brains than u have cell dumbo...

DC:(super mad)Well, the onli reason 4 dat is cuz ur mama dun let u do shit.

Me:Mi mama juz dun wan me to be lyk u bitch!

DC:(still bein a freak)Excuse me, well at least i can get laid.

Me:Guys onli want you cuz ur a motherfuckin bitch...

(the arguement goes on.....)

I go to algebra onli to find out i had da rong binder.....And we had a test so i shit miself.=(

Den we hav lunch.Nuthin happened.

We hav journalism and PE....Nuthin happens...

I feel lots better and am walkin out to see Bryttnie and i trip and fall.Shit. All mi paper fly everywhere....at that point cannot care less.

so juz keave dem there...almost end of year aniwayz...

Go do driving class and mess up miserably....

Haiz.....FML

27 May not so bad...Nuthin horrid happen....

28 May waz da bestest...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Okayz start off...kinda bad cuz Jazzmine and Mary were together....I hate Mary....Bitch.....

So as the youngest junior i went to senior assembly where i saw HECTOR who by da way is da guy i m in love wif....Hes 18 and he gonna graduate so super sad....HEs goin to UTEP......wellz i watched him get his awards....which meant i saw his face mani times....made mi day...

Den went to subway....got free meal...Hung out wif micheal,brittny,Elias and his frens.

Den went to driver's class.Took a test....Aced it bi cheating....lolz....

okay,here da best part....when i said bye to every1 cuz i waz leavin....
HECTOR GOT UP AND GAVE MI A HUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i WAZ SO SHOCKED.....I dunno y he did dat bud it soooo made mi day......I'm so happy...never bin dis happy.....

Den went to celebrate mama's b dae.....got mi ears pierced....yes.....hoorah.....get the party started....whoopee.....

wellz dats all we hav.....

love
Me Myself And I

No comments: